Jessica Ann Best
faculty subject to change without notice
*Tuition does not include travel or hotel stay at the Westin Savannah Harbor Resort. Out of state participants are required to stay at the Westin at a special VOICE Programs rate, available for double or single occupancy. Estimated hotel stay at double occupancy with taxes will be $508.00. Double occupancy based on availability.
Savannah, Georgia | July 27 - August 4, 2019
Begin your classical training
Camp VOICE offers mentorship for the young singer as they transition into serious classical study. During their week in Savannah, these budding artists work with top professionals in the operatic world. Daily class topics include diction and interpretation, college preparation, and stage deportment.
This summer program is an intensive. Camp students end the week with a Showcase concert during the Savannah VOICE Festival. Expect to take advantage of every moment with our program faculty.
Included in this summer program:
- Daily Lessons/Coachings
- Opening “Meet Camp VOICE” performance
- Master Class opportunities with Sherrill Milnes and guest faculty
- Brown Bag Workshops and Seminars aimed at career development
- Final Showcase performance
Please be prepared to submit the following:
- Resume as a .pdf
- Short Biography (200 words or less) as a .doc
- High-res headshot as .jpg
- At least two recordings as either YouTube links or .mp3 files
- A letter of recommendation (can be under separate cover)
- Repertoire list as .doc
- Optional Financial Aid Statement
If you require financial aid for tuition, please include a brief explanation, as partial scholarships may be available based merit and need. Students who do not request financial assistance will not be considered for any. Work-study positions are available.
- Application Fee of $60
Space is limited
Applications are due February 28Apply Today