Sherrill Milnes, Artistic Director
Maria Zouves, Executive Director
Dates, format and faculty are subject to change without notice
*Tuition includes double occupancy hotel stay at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort. Participants are required to stay at the Coronado Springs at this special VOICE Programs rate.
Make it a special event!
Family and Friends resort rates and park discounts are available!
Florida VOICE Project
ORLANDO, FLORIDA | May 27 - June 2, 2019
Train one-on-one with the Maestro at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Get motivated. Study one-on-one with Sherrill Milnes and our top faculty. Students receive assigned repertoire, work on their individual goals and perform in a public concert.
Get specific. The Florida VOICE Project is a small intensive that offers singers quality time to focus on what matters most to them. Hosted at Disney’s Coronado Springs, where VOICExperience first began 18 years ago.
Get ahead. Our faculty and staff care. We take singers at any level of their journey and move them on to the next place in their development through honest evaluation and strategic planning.
Available for students of ALL AGES.
Included in this summer program:
- Daily Lessons/Coachings
- Master Class opportunities with Sherrill Milnes
- A final public performance at Coronado Springs Resort
- Special resort pricing and park pass discounts
- Complimentary Magical Express transportation round trip to the airport
Please be prepared to submit the following:
- Resume as a .pdf
- Short Biography (200 words or less) as a .doc
- High-res headshot as .jpg
- At least two recordings as either YouTube links or .mp3 files
- A letter of recommendation (can be under separate cover)
- Repertoire list as .doc
- Optional Financial Aid Statement
If you require financial aid for tuition, please include a brief explanation, as partial scholarships may be available based merit and need. Students who do not request financial assistance will not be considered for any. Work-study positions are available.
- Application Fee of $60
Applications are due February 28Apply Today