Sherrill Milnes, Artistic Director
Maria Zouves, Executive Director
Pei Wen Chen
Dates, format and faculty are subject to change without notice
*SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Tuition does not include travel or hotel stay at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort. Out-of-state participants are required to stay at the Coronado Springs at a special VOICE Programs rate, for double or single occupancy. Double occupancy only as available.
Estimated hotel stay at double occupancy start at 690.00.
Make it a special event! Join in on the 20th Anniversary of the VOICE Programs with Special Events
Family and Friends resort rates and park discounts are available!
Are you a VOICExperience Alumni? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join us for our 20th Anniversary celebration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Application Period Has Closed for 2020
Florida VOICE Project
POSTPONED Due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Train one-on-one with the Maestro at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Get motivated. Study one-on-one with Sherrill Milnes and our top faculty. Students receive assigned repertoire, work on their individual goals and perform in a public concert.
Get specific. The Florida VOICE Project is a small intensive that offers singers quality time to focus on what matters most to them. Hosted at Disney’s Coronado Springs, where VOICExperience first began 20 years ago.
Get ahead. Our faculty and staff care. We take singers at any level of their journey and move them on to the next place in their development through honest evaluation and strategic planning.
Available for students of ALL AGES.
Included in this summer program:
- Daily Lessons/Coachings
- Master Class opportunities with Sherrill Milnes
- A final public performance at Coronado Springs Resort
- Special resort pricing and park pass discounts
- Complimentary Magical Express transportation round trip to the airport
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of VOICExperience during the FL VOICE Project!
Please be prepared to submit the following (please note requested file formats):
- Resume as a .pdf
- *Short Professional Biography (200 words or less) as a .doc
- *High-res Professional Headshot as .jpg
- At least two recordings as either YouTube links or .mp3 files
- A letter of recommendation (can be under separate cover)
- Repertoire list as .doc
- Optional Financial Aid Statement If you require financial aid for tuition, please include a brief explanation, as partial scholarships may be available based merit and need. Students who do not request financial assistance will not be considered for any. Work-study positions may be available.
- Application Fee of $60 (paid via PayPal link)
*If accepted to the VOICE Programs, your bio and head shot will be used for programs and web, so please provide a professional bio and head shot appropriate for public useApply Today